CEA has over a decade of experience in the design, implantation and auditing of Environmental Management Systems to ISO14001 standard. We are fully versed in the ISO14001:2015 standard having advised on the successful migration of systems from the older ISO14001:2004 standard.
We design and implement ISO14001 environmental management systems around your existing business activities and environmental provisions to ensure that you meet the requirements of the standard and of legislation that is relevant to your organisation or project. Members of the team hold Lead Environmental Auditors accreditation and are able to advise on the effectiveness of your management system or provide recommendations prior to audit.
The commercial advantages of having an ISO14001 management system in place are as follows:
- Cost savings from reduction of energy use and streamlining of waste processes.
- Improved environmental performance and credentials for the purposes of tendering for new business opportunities.
- Reduced legislative risk by demonstrating compliance and remaining up to date with the latest legislative changes.
- Minimisation of the risk of damage to the environment and promotion of sustainable working practices within the organisation.
- Enhanced reputation and image.
Services we offer include:
- ISO14001:2015 management systems or elements such as legislation registers, aspects and impacts registers, emergency planning etc.
- Pre-audit health checks of environmental management systems
- Due diligence of existing management systems
- Mock audits in preparation for first certification