CEA provide a technical content checking service to review work prepared by other consultants and organisations and provide assurance that documents will meet the necessary consents and legislative requirements. Reports are reviewed for technical content, factual accuracy and compliance with consents requirements in addition to relevant regulations and guidance. We take a holistic and pragmatic approach to such review work, considering the documentation in the context of the project programme and consents strategy. We offer practical solutions to remedy any issues arising from review quickly and efficiently.
Amongst others, we specialise in review of the following:
- Environmental Statements and Technical Reports
- Habitats Regulations Assessments
- Marine Conservation Zone Assessments
- Contractor Documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Management Plans and Protocols
- Survey Reports